Wednesday, June 5, 2013

August 2013-photography tour(s) of Ecuador by Glenn R. Specht

Ecuador, Paradise for Photographers

 This Page is under construction….

actually this part of my site is going for a complete rebuild as I change my Focus in this part of what I do.  I have left a lot of the old pages available, but things are changing and being revamped. If you have any questions about Ecuador, or Photography let me know,

August 2013-photography tour(s) of Ecuador

050112-105I have a few weeks off from school and I plan to spend the time photographing Ecuador…especially parts I have not taken the time to photograph before.
The purpose of this tour is to produce images for my stock site… Travel Stock by Glenn Specht so it will be geared towards the best shots possible with limited time.  Right now, my goal is to produce 20-30 saleable images a day.  If you are a travel or stock shooter you know that this is might be a difficult target to achieve. http://photo-tours.glennspecht.com/wp/

No comments:

Post a Comment