Monday, February 24, 2014

Last Shopping Trip for Prepping: What to Get if You Only Have One Chance Left

Last Shopping Trip Ever: What to Get if You Only Have One Chance Left-

prepping last minute

 

Written by P. Henry
The news on Wednesday mentioned closed door meetings with the President and the heads of the several agencies and organizations dealing with finances. It included members of the Federal Reserve (which is not a government agency) the FDIC, the CFTC and the SEC as well as the Federal Housing Agency. This meeting has a lot of people spooked and you can read some reasons why on the SHTFPlan blog. Actually, by the time this post is published, we may know what they were talking about. Mostly, the very rational concern stems from the belief that something big is getting ready to happen and only the powers that be know what it is. They are obviously too scared to let us know. Could this have anything to do with the glitch on NASDAQ Thursday that halted trading?

News like this makes me start to mentally go over my prepping and I start analyzing what I still haven’t done, or need to check on again. This happens almost every time there is a news story like this and it is with the full knowledge and belief that I am squared away at a level that I believe will keep my family fed and secure for a good bit of time. Could we last if everything descended into chaos tomorrow and there was wide-spread panic, looting, violence and wars? That, I don’t know.

 However, we have made a lot of preparations for our family so I don’t feel helpless if we are visited by a future doomsday scenario like that any time soon. I certainly don’t welcome it, but I don’t feel like we’ll be caught completely off guard either. I mentioned in another post how from time to time, thinking about what I would do with some small amount of advanced warning causes me to reevaluate my preps. I do think that it is wise to constantly be aware of your surroundings (as well as what’s going on in the world) and to take advantage of circumstances if you can, to give your family a leg up.....read more: Source: The Prepper Journal
http://www.theprepperjournal.com/2013/08/24/last-shopping-trip-ever-what-to-get-if-you-only-have-one-chance-left/

No comments:

Post a Comment