Monday, March 31, 2014

Moving to Ecuador This Week - March 31, 2014 - If It Were Easy, Everyone Would Do It!

Moving to Ecuador This Week

| March 31, 2014 | 8 Replies

  If It Were Easy, Everyone Would Do It!

  We are finally moving to Ecuador.
These last 4 months have been the craziest time, and this final 30 days has been completely out of control.
Tomorrow we finally leave for the airport. We have booked a nice room near LAX to rest up before the all day relocation to Cuenca on Wednesday.
Nervous stomach, chest pains, mini rages, sleep deprivation, mind racing, E.D., and strange hair growth in weird places are all ongoing issues. Did I mention the boil and toe nail fungus? Funny what your body does when it is under stress.
I don’t do drugs anymore, so valium has been out of the question…. and I don’t drink either.  Lucky for me I still have a dirty mind.
My stress management tools usually work pretty well.
But these last 30 days have really been a challenge. I expect I will have some wisdom to share soon, once the inside of my head slows down just a bit and lets me think clearly again....read more: http://www.ecuadorgeorge.com/moving-to-ecuador-3/#.UzmR0szJ1aM.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment